Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering if anyone has seen gains or losses going from 295s to 315s.I am planning on running the 315s in Bradenton, But have yet to test them since my infraction with the wall in Memphis a couple weeks back.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Was just wondering if anyone has seen gains or losses going from 295s to 315s.I am planning on running the 315s in Bradenton, But have yet to test them since my infraction with the wall in Memphis a couple weeks back.
They are pretty close in overall traction. The edge of course goes to the the 315, obviously, 'cause it's an inch wider on the tread.
A lot of real stout cars have run real well with 295's [Reese, Stack,Pirez, and us [Will's Blowthru at ORSCA races]...
Dont worry about testing with the 315's... Just Bring it, and Let it Eat..;)
Maddawg

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have run good numbers with the 295s aswell never tried the 315s.I figured there wasnt much difference in the two. Oh..We plan on letting it eat in Bradenton!! We dont have 80s in it but high 90s to low 0s might getter done.Gonna be throw down cant wait.

Shane Crowden
EZ-89

·
Registered
168 Posts
saw your fight with the wall, glad you were not hurt..........If you can run the 315 on a 12 or 13 inch rim I could see an advantage. anything less in width and your contact patch will probably be less.

We have gone to the new hoosier 315/60/15 radial and will try out this week. A lot of guys talk highly of them. I know they are almost 10 lbs lighter a piece!

will let you know how they work out.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
10 in wheels with the 295's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts