·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever shot won of these? any problems? im thinkn about buying one

·
Registered
75 Posts
i love mine!!!!! 100 times better than a gsg-5!!!!!! very accurate out of the box, few misfires. sooooo much fun to shoot!!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude u already have enuff guns,haha. Pass some cash my way so i can catch up. What do u do w/them all anyway? U shoot alot?
lol, yea i used actually havent much recently been to occupied trying to finish the drag car

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I got a m&p 22 & its a good shooter outa the box. only have 2,000 rds threw it so far, but w/o any issues. :smt066

·
Registered
811 Posts
They're so much ridiculous fun. I wish you could strap a 1000 round magazine or get a belt fed model. Nothing puts a smile on your face than running a few mag dumps through that. The only thing that was ever better was running a full auto .22LR in a competition last year.

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I picked one up this weekend
Out of the box w/ open sights its dead on at 140 yards
VERY happy with it, very fun (and cheap) to shoot

Also picked up at AK22, not so happy with this one, seems to be accurate, but every other shell is a misfire. Im hoping a good cleaning will clear it up
It was only 201.99, so I guess I can't bitch too much

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I have one and love it for it's training value, I bought the MOE version. I also run it with a suppressor, it loves Wolf Match ammo and will leave one hole at 25 yards and the only thing you hear is the bolt working. It's also the only .22lr AR that functions exactly like it's big brother. I just bough a NC Star Mark III scope (4X) for it to mimic the ACOG I have on my other gun. For 65 bucks including the QD mount, you cant beat it.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
I want one bad!! I think thats what my wife is getting me for my birthday in a couple weeks. My buddy has one and its a blast to shoot... Too bad there are no pre ban mags in NYS available for it :(

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Where is the best place to find one at a good deal? My wife wants to buy me one for my borthday and I found one online but it appears to be for Gov't purchase only...

Thanks,

Rob

·
WTF?
12,518 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts