Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching the live feed and they just said the florida radial guys are scared of the north boys..

man whats up with that..last i new m.i.r wouldn't let the florida hitters come up..cant have lexan or fiber glass shit..they did say they would let lexan in as long as you cant see the fasterners..how that works dont ask me.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Watching the live feed and they just said the florida radial guys are scared of the north boys..

man whats up with that..last i new m.i.r wouldn't let the florida hitters come up..cant have lexan or fiber glass shit..they did say they would let lexan in as long as you cant see the fasterners..how that works dont ask me.

I cant wait till people post this when E-town @ shakedown happens!!!!
-Lexan, fuck it, come race
-Fiber Glass, Fuck it, come race
-Big Money, Got It, Come Race
Lighter wieght, Got it Come Race

·
LEADING THE FREAK PARADE!
2,445 Posts
The way I see it if you have to bring your Lexan windowed, Fiberglass car to run theses glass windowed, steel cars , why be SCARED!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
funny part is most the people with lexan or fiber glass are still fucking 3200-3500#s

i remember donald n c&c saying there was 4 or 5 cars willing to make the travel..

·
2,445 Posts
Tony I am not here to argue. I don't Know half of the people racing in heads up now. I cannot afford heads up so I dont run it . I try to pay attention but I can't keep up with who went how fast on this tire at this weight. But I know that it makes for GOOD racing all the smack talking.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tony I am not here to argue. I don't Know half of the people racing in heads up now. I cannot afford heads up so I dont run it . I try to pay attention but I can't keep up with who went how fast on this tire at this weight. But I know that it makes for GOOD racing all the smack talking.
i aint trying to argue..just stating what i know from talking on here,da board and to donald

plus i'm trying to stir some shit up..the south vs north thing i been mixing for a hot minute now...and its getting near the time for it to bake in the florida heat so to say..lol:smt077

·
2,445 Posts
I wish I could afford to get to Florida to watch. I will have to watch the Bullet to get results.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think jimmy is covering it..its going to be badass..

i just try to hype it..that way i get to see some of the sickest cars around..the money up for grabs alone is all the hype you need but the north vs SOUTH is just a nice lil twist..its all in good fun.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
i just wanna race dammit!!! oh and trust me the florida boys aren't scared... at least i don't think so:p

·
Registered
362 Posts
Scared of what? They better get ready the motor is going in this weekend should be out next weekend testing

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
How about a side bet

I bet that 6 out of the first 10 spots at bradenton will be from the south. Probably all florida cars. You yankees better hang on. Florida is going to smack that ass. You guys might want to start thinking about that second chance race. WREN,C&C,SPIDER,WILL S. TROY PIREZ just to name a few. A couple i've been sworn to secrecy and cannot reveal at this time. The time i s drawing near.
Hey bacarty you can carry around the souths jockstraps.

DONALD PRES. of shit talking for the south.:smt067:smt068:smt097YBBitch::smt067:smt067:ANAL:

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
I bet that 6 out of the first 10 spots at bradenton will be from the south. Probably all florida cars. You yankees better hang on. Florida is going to smack that ass. You guys might want to start thinking about that second chance race. WREN,C&C,SPIDER,WILL S. TROY PIREZ just to name a few. A couple i've been sworn to secrecy and cannot reveal at this time. The time i s drawing near.
Hey bacarty you can carry around the souths jockstraps.

DONALD PRES. of shit talking for the south.:smt067:smt068:smt097YBBitch::smt067:smt067:ANAL:

Thats fine, DONALD A. Duck, Ill be 6 out of the top 10 @ englishtown shakedown are "yankees"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts