Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some pics of the 9 in we will offer for the malibu. It has adj. instant center bracket for the upper and lowers. 3 for the upper and 5 for the lower. The center hole represents stock location on on the upper and lower brackets.
The under rear ARB has the same features as the classic arb and is available for the malibu and f-body with cutlass, monte carlo, and grand-national comind SOON.
We are still working on our hold and weld cage and mini-tubs and hope to have them available real soon as well. Pics below

I will post a better pic of the rear powdercoated.
We will offer the complete housing with ARB installed, upper brackets with control arms, lower brackets Adjustable, back-brace narrowed to any length for as always the best deal around.

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They may not me done yet when the picture was taken. 2 rosetta welds per insert like our lowers. The brackets are gussetted on the back to the rear and also hard to see in the pics. I will post some more detailed pics when tommorrow.

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks cant spell or type worth shit. Went to school 23 yrs and you would think I could--math check, reading check, spelling :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts