Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yes as of right now we do have plans to be in Bradenton. That is, as long as everything goes well. Bradenton will be the 4th out of 7 races in a row.

Just wish it was a 1/4 mile race.......

See everyone there.
~Kelly

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Man I thought when you asked if "Lynch" going to be in Bradenton you were talking about me..Hell yeah we are, we love the trip down but Then I realized you meant the really Famous Lynch...:rolleyes::rolleyes::-D:-D

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool we got two turbo cars down here. carlos / futch that would love a shot at him! carlos whent up to one race to have a crack at him . but his ATI brokeYBBitch:

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
Yes as of right now we do have plans to be in Bradenton. That is, as long as everything goes well. Bradenton will be the 4th out of 7 races in a row.

Just wish it was a 1/4 mile race.......

See everyone there.
~Kelly
1/4 MILE WOULD BE COOL!!! HEY DONALD--HOW ABOUT IT????

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
LOLO

I know, I know--Its also make for some exciting racing--I don't have a prob. with 1/8 but I know 1/4 mile can kinda help us if Mikey or Rome cuts one of those lights!!!

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well you got 3-4 of the worlds quikest 10.5 cars eight here:-damnit and d/r 3/4 here to so. come on down and have some %^#@$%&*()@#$&*(** talking will be DONE!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts