Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
That MPH is good for A high .60 low .70. I know he is on 10.5's at 3000-3100# but you guys know it's possible. If things go this way next year they will add weight to SB nitrous cars. Cause Billy will switch to 2 carbs and run .70's. :-D

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
They ran their best passes at that track last year at this time didn't they? I think the small block nitrous cars will have an advantage in the heat. Nitrous cars still need a lead trophy. :-D

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Jim Monson said:
They ran their best passes at that track last year at this time didn't they? I think the small block nitrous cars will have an advantage in the heat. Nitrous cars still need a lead trophy. :-D
Well the NSCA is being "generous" with their S/S rules, they get to be 2600 lbs? what so bad about that?..oops, I for got that was with a automatic, gots to add 200 for (2800) for a shtick :shock:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Damn........10.5 now is the New Heads Up Top Sportsman :shock:

·
Registered
424 Posts
that's getting it for sure!! Congrats to the lynch guys. That car ranks right up there with one of my favorite 10.5 cars. Wonder what that engine turbo combo would run in a full chassis car? 50's? 40's?

Stenod

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Just like I said,

small block NOS weight needs to be dropped to compete.

Who's small block NOS was been 6.90 anything llet alone 6.80's.

Drop small block NOS weight so I can Build my Car or I might have to think about 106mm.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts