Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to put together a large LWRC order in the next few days. Is there anything out there that someone has been lusting over and wants a good deal?

Like I stated, this a large order and I really don't wanna tie up the amount of cash that it requires. So preselling these is an option. You will have a tough time beating my prices if you want one.

Pm me for details. LWRC has map pricing so talking money in an open forum is a no can do.

·
I feared for my life!!!
14,663 Posts
I hate you! :p

LWRC is at the top of my list.

Too bad I've been out of work for so long otherwise I'd be one of your best customers. :smt089:smt089:smt089

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Hmmm decisions decisions... which of those do I want to play with first???

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
As I just told Mr. Snopro in a text, I do believe I would need to handle/fondle the items pictured... you know, just to make sure they felt right, before I could make a decision on purchasing.... :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd have an A2 right now if the gun shop guy wasn't such a dick. Just hate giving business to people who make you feel like they're doing you a favor by attending to you. I said screw it, walked out and started looking around on internet for a better deal. your very cool forum came up and here I am. Dickhead in gunshop vs. dude who shares pictures of naked chicks w AR's??? PM on its way

·
Registered
8,136 Posts

·
In Glock I Trust
6,655 Posts
Wait for it..........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts