Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is free Friday night and Saturday this should be one hell of a show for 1/4 mile Pro Mod action. I will be driving the Grand Am that I was testing earlier this year. I will post some updates from the test session today and qualifying later tonight. Last I heard they're expecting over 50 Pro Mods. If we're lucky we'll make the show because there are some hitters coming.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Good luck, Bill and the whole crew!

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Best of luck Bill.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
good luck Bill go get them.

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
If anyone is free Friday night and Saturday this should be one hell of a show for 1/4 mile Pro Mod action. I will be driving the Grand Am that I was testing earlier this year. I will post some updates from the test session today and qualifying later tonight. Last I heard they're expecting over 50 Pro Mods. If we're lucky we'll make the show because there are some hitters coming.

Good luck man!!!!!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
50 cars sounds like a lot, they usually get 20-30 between the 2 classes...

good luck bill, sucks that the camaro didnt make it

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
50 cars sounds like a lot, they usually get 20-30 between the 2 classes...
40 - 50 sounds just about right. they are qualifying two 16 car fields.

and, on another note, best of luch Bill, this will be the first time ive seen ya run. the track record is a 5.884, is you 5.883 tune-up going to be in the car????????????

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
40 - 50 sounds just about right. they are qualifying two 16 car fields.

and, on another note, best of luch Bill, this will be the first time ive seen ya run. the track record is a 5.884, is you 5.883 tune-up going to be in the car????????????

Maybe a friendly wager of 100 bucks saying over/under 50?

Ill take the under and you take the over.

Ive been to more N.E. pro mod events and ive never seen 50. I didnt even see 50 when they let top sportsman run to help with car counts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
SHIT!

if it was over under 40 i would take the over, but i do not see taking over 50 being smart.

if i can put a PM number on some of the quicker top et cars, then i would take the over 50...:cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts