Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
It couldn't happen to a better dick head. someone said it caught on fire and we can only hope he was inside it and burnt up with the car.

I wonder what shitty workmanship of his caused the fire?

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
It couldn't happen to a better dick head. someone said it caught on fire and we can only hope he was inside it and burnt up with the car.

What did he do to you that you wish death or serious injury on him?

Not knocking you, just asking.

·
Registered
15,158 Posts

Wow there is a lot of people out there that I don't like and I know Jeff did wrong to some people, but to wish the guy dead....not cool!

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,331 Posts

Thats not cool. I dont agree with the shady shit he let roll out of his shop but thats not deserving of a death wish. Think before you speak

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thats not cool. I dont agree with the shady shit he let roll out of his shop but thats not deserving of a death wish. Think before you speak
I don't agree with what left his shop, IFhe knowingly allowed it to leave. Not defending anyone here just saying it coulda happened to the guy he did the work for Oh and btw, KARMA is a bitch all her own..

·
Registered
28,535 Posts
Dammit man!! 250k street car couldn't cut the mustard. That's turrible!!!

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
Good.
In before his two biggest fans get in here.

·
Registered
127 Posts
One has to wonder if Mr Larson stepped aside just to allow Lutz the opportunity to attempt what he did... But knew that that individual was not at the same level and allowed the world to see it first hand? If so, well played SIR can't wait to see u back next yr.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

I think this may be a new all time low for YB. Wishing death to anyone is not kool.
You sir may have some karma headed your way.

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
I think this may be a new all time low for YB. Wishing death to anyone is not kool.
You sir may have some karma headed your way.
Yup karma is a bitch this place is getting pretty pathetic

1 - 20 of 126 Posts