·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorry I still prefer Nitrous over turbos I cant vote for you. You might pass a bill to ban Nitrous I cant have that!!!

Listen I'm a politician now and I can be bought for the right amount of money. Lets say you give me 10 million and I will make sure NOS prices shoot to 700 dollars per pound but you will know in advance so you can buy it all up and sell it and make billions on it.

·
NEAR PERFECT
3,829 Posts
Listen I'm a politician now and I can be bought for the right amount of money. Lets say you give me 10 million and I will make sure NOS prices shoot to 700 dollars per pound but you will know in advance so you can buy it all up and sell it and make billions on it.
Now that is capitalism at it's finest I will send a big check.hehehe

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
907 Posts
Well I guess we are going to have to start a fund raiser for Bill, and if you are elected well you know we will need open invitations to the White House. :drinkers: Bad ass. Does this mean that maybe all of us may have a place in office soon. LOL

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I guess we are going to have to start a fund raiser for Bill, and if you are elected well you know we will need open invitations to the White House. :drinkers: Bad ass. Does this mean that maybe all of us may have a place in office soon. LOL

Sure what position in the white house you want? I think I would like Jenna Jameson as my VP because she knows what it like to be F***ed over LOL..

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can we do burnouts on the Whitehouse lawn?
Actually I was thinking about having a race track set up on PA Ave so I won't have to travel to the races.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts