Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a vid of our in-car of the save in the NMRA Final http://video.stangtv.com/video/6567

BTW, Scarry & Crew where the 1st to come over and apologize for the hang-up on the starting line. Stand-up guys in my book (better than the other racer who hung us out on the starting line in qualifiying at WSC)

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
That's actually a terrific job of driving. I've seen more than one car totaled because of losing a transmissions cooler line.

For our higher powered cars I advocate mocking up hoses and then having compressed fittings installed.

g

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Here's a vid of our in-car of the save in the NMRA Final http://video.stangtv.com/video/6567

BTW, Scarry & Crew where the 1st to come over and apologize for the hang-up on the starting line. Stand-up guys in my book (better than the other racer who hung us out on the starting line in qualifiying at WSC)
Ron is a cool cat and a good driver. I've seen him make quite a few saves when he was driving VW's.

Hey Cadpro. Are you Chad?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Good save,next time I see Ron I'll have to ask him about it.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Great save. That could have been VERY ugly.

I gotta ask - what is the overlay on the in-car video. Looks like Left/right steering on the vertical axis and throttle/brake on the horizontal axis??? What kind of system is that?

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Nice save definitely... but why isn't there any footage of it from outside the car?? I haven't seen one video of that yet. It starts outside, so where's the rest of it?? Makes ya kinda wonder!!!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Nice save definitely... but why isn't there any footage of it from outside the car?? I haven't seen one video of that yet. It starts outside, so where's the rest of it?? Makes ya kinda wonder!!!
Umm...all you could see from behind was smoke all the way down. Would make for some very booring footage.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Great save. That could have been VERY ugly.

I gotta ask - what is the overlay on the in-car video. Looks like Left/right steering on the vertical axis and throttle/brake on the horizontal axis??? What kind of system is that?
???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts