Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the worst company I have delt with in a long time. I am sitting here trying to spend money with these people, and they just do not want it. I have called there Redford Mi Store probably 20 times today with no answer. Left messages that have never been returned. I contacted there main phone number, and after sitting on hold for 20 min, get some ghetto talking moron that can hardly speak english on the phone. I ask for his supervisor, in which he replys by hanging up. I call back, and land at the supervisors voicemail, because he is not taking calls.

Wow, with the booming economy we have going on here, you would think places like this would be happy with a cash and carry customer and want to service them. Big joke.

Sorry, my ranting is over

·
Registered
370 Posts
I bought flooring from them for the last 2 houses I built. No problems. (Michigan) I believe the store was off telegraph.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
they sponser my boy todd bodine in the truck series so i cant say anything.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Being the owner of a Hardwood flooring company, I no longer buy anything from them. There are much better products out there that cost less. Try one of your local flooring contractors, they should be able to work with you.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We went to the Perrysburg store last Saturday, the guy that helped us was great, they just did not have the product in stock. He told us the Redford store did, so I have been trying like hell to get in touch with someone out there and buy the darn stuff, and no luck. Called back to the perrysburg store today, again great service, he told me to call the lansing MI store. So I did, great service, bought my products and all is well. I just guess it is the a holes running the redford store and the jackass at corperate that speaks ebonx when you call

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
The lesson here is: Price is not everything, service is valuable. When you shop considering only the price, this is most times what you get. Probably not worth it. If you still buy from them, your part of the problem- no offense.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update: I just received a call from the manager of Customer service. I was given a credit on my bill, even after I had already paid for my products and also sent some items in the mail. He is also tracking my phone call that was handled so poorly. This transaction did not start off very well, but in the end the phone call and attention to my problem will make me a return customer. I can tell that they actually did care that we were upset.

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts

If any of my fellow YB'ers have any flooring needs, please do not hesitate to phone me at my office. Customer service is very important and critical in these times. Our business has been successful because of customer service AND great prices!!

Jeff Shawver
Direct Flooring
239-458-1516

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.