Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
damn she was hittin, must be open headers. Whats your plan for the car just a street car??

·
Registered
368 Posts
There's a couple here in South Texas.. With the LS1's engine, and Mustangs' weight, suspension, those things fly.....

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Who offers headers and motor mounts and other LSX-foxbody swap parts and how much of the swap requires fabrication?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I know AJE sells a k member and mount setup, and I want to say Kooks makes headers.

Those are just the ones I know off the top of my head.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
I wish someone would make mounts for the LS swap with ford mounting positions. I plan on doing the swap and I bought the car with a UPR K member already, I dont want to cut the mounts off and plate and I have no fab skills.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish someone would make mounts for the LS swap with ford mounting positions. I plan on doing the swap and I bought the car with a UPR K member already, I dont want to cut the mounts off and plate and I have no fab skills.
some guy's have made 4.6 motor mounts work

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Who offers headers and motor mounts and other LSX-foxbody swap parts and how much of the swap requires fabrication?
i have a AJE K-member / mounts and trans crossmember , dynatech headers , fit's better the the 331 that was in there before

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Sounds good
It is a bolt in thing. AJE team Z with dynatechs.

I am picking my headers from the coater tomorrow. Just need cyl heads.

Tim

·
Registered
317 Posts
What did you do about the wiring?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts