·
Registered
117 Posts
Ray?

·
Registered
808 Posts
NITROUS OXIDE:
Nitrous Oxide entries are restricted to: a single nitrous jet system, a single nitrous jet, a single 10- lb nitrous bottle. A maximum nitrous jet size is .082-inch for single plate system, and .026-inch for single stage fogger system. Nitrous jet must be as-supplied and non-modified. Nitrous jet internal diameter must be a concentric circle. The use of agents other than nitrous oxide as part of, or mixed in, the system are prohibited. Nitrous oxide may not be used with any other power adder. Nitrous oxide systems must use gasoline only for fuel enrichment circuit. Nitrous push systems permitted.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Congrats To Kevin He was on rails all weekend. He is a fierce competitor and a great guy to be around.
I had the pleasure of pitting next to him and his crew over the weekend.
I will dig hard over the next two weeks and try and bring more to the table for him at the Holley fest.

·
Boss
2,098 Posts
The frozen nitrous is definitely making some power. Kevin has worked hard and found the secret to making the engine happy. Congrats to him and his team. We will be at LS fest however we don't have anything for the 7's. A little birdy told me some magical numbers. If the track in BG is similar to Norwalk we will see some low .90's and possibly a high .80 from a nitrous car. Two weeks until we find out!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks Ray! It was a great weekend for sure (easy to be great when you're winning haha) We have a great group of guys in Real Street with some awesome times and we are sure that several will be giving us a run for our money at Bowling Green! It was a pleasure to pit beside you and your crew this weekend...and thanks for trying to "tune" on my car during our lunch breaks! lol! ;)

·
Chupa Cabra
9,821 Posts
Congrats Kevin.

I don't know if I will race in LSX Real Street with the motor I have now. See how testing goes in the next couple weekends.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts