Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to run a distibutor set up with a grid on my lsx block motor what options are available besides the gm cover, or switching to jesel. I already have an electric water pump, motor plate etc. just looking for the best solution any thoughts or products anyone else can suggest would be appreciated

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
My website has crashed and I can't post pictures here but I offer a dist drive that works with factory timing chain drives, it uses the MSD front drive dist. Jesel and MSD both offer drives that run off a cam belt drive system made by Jesel. If you run the cam belt drive the block must be machined for clearance and factory oil pump cannot be used on that block ever again. If you want info on my system email me at [email protected]

Kurt

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Thanks Helicoil! The first pic shows one with fuel pump option, the second pic is dist drive only showing clearance on factory water pump. Those pics are older, all the aluminum is now black anodized. Also offer cam sync pulse adapter that fits the LS2 cam sync hole and holds 2346 MSD IPU sensor. I have single or dual roller Cloyes timing chains with magnet installed for 70 degrees before tdc 1, or you can install magnet supplied with sensor.

Kurt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts