Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know the website? i have a set of brand new springs and wanna know how much i can get for them cause i have no use for them thier 4 up to an .820in roller cam. any help greatly appreciated

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Do a search for PSI springs, or even Isky. PSI makes springs for LSM and Isky.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
The LSM L700B also costs $500 a box...

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they're triple spring kit witch is part number L700A is $500.00 and some change shipped i have them in my car ..

Neil
thanx fellas if u know anyone lookin for a set pm me thier brand new never been used and i will ship for free thanx

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
What are they? L700A or L700B or something else?

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What are they? L700A or L700B or something else?
they are polished, look like chrome, not sure thier on the heads still, thier brand new never been ran on these heads they were installed on the heads when i bought them and the cam im using is a mech flat tappet so they need 2 go

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a .820 lift roller cam For a BBC For Sale
im building a street car thats way to much cam for the street i dont wanna have to run like 13.1 or 14.1 compression the cam thats goin it is a .650 in mech flat tappet

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
they are polished, look like chrome, not sure thier on the heads still, thier brand new never been ran on these heads they were installed on the heads when i bought them and the cam im using is a mech flat tappet so they need 2 go

Do you know the installed height?

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
check out CV Products,PSI sells pretty reasonably there,grabbed a set today for myself
is that a site to sell shit cause thats what im tryin to do with these springs, i dont need a set i need these gone asap

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
I just bought PSI springs from CV products, for up to the lift you're stating... I think it was 375 Seat and nearly 1K open pressure...

16 springs were 360.00.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
I might be if they are L700B.

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just bought PSI springs from CV products, for up to the lift you're stating... I think it was 375 Seat and nearly 1K open pressure...

16 springs were 360.00.
was that retainers and locks included? just curious cause i was told those springs are like $500 for all 16

1 - 20 of 23 Posts