Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever had any dealings with LSM camshafts? I'm thinking of changing cams and they were highly recommended, but they do have a big price tag to go with them. I'm not to fimiliar with them except for what some guys have told me. Also does putting bigger lifters(.904) and bushing the block really make that much of a difference as far as longevity in the valvetrain.

·
Registered
134 Posts
LSM, Steve Sr or Jr-can't go wrong. 15 min from the house wouldnt use anyone else.
As far as lifters bush/Dia, depends on combination. +.900 lift cams,rpm range, offset lifters, 330+ spring pressure,
to Me bigger is always better.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
The only time I do not use Steve Lowe to cut my cams is when there is not enough money in the job or if the Time element prohibits it.

I do us my own designs though, I will discuss my designs over with Steve Sr and knock his head around some.

The quality control of his CNC work and on every lobe is the best I have measured from anyone. That, all by it's self is worth extra in the power, or at least in the Making Ed Happy Dept.

I use Steve Jr, called Jr. for some specility block work.

Ed
Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts