Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '05 gen III LS2 from a vette that is a 24x 1x setup. The issue is that the cam sensor is behind the balancer and the knock sensors are on the side of the block like the gen IV blocks. I was told that I needed the LS1 main harness to connect the 24x crank and 1x cam sensors and then find an adapter harness to extend the crank sensor from the rear of the block to the front and relocate the one wire ls1 sensors to the side of the block.

Right now the car is running great without any audible knock but I am not confident with my base spark map and I don't have the LS1 knock sensors hooked up because I have not found a good place to mount them that won't contact my headers. I am afraid that I would not hear the knock as the exhaust is a little loud.

Has anyone found a good solution for this combo?

Is there an adapter so I can run the two wire LS2 sensors in the factory location instead of the single wire LS1 sensors? :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an '05 gen III LS2 from a vette that is a 24x 1x setup. The issue is that the cam sensor is behind the balancer and the knock sensors are on the side of the block like the gen IV blocks. I was told that I needed the LS1 main harness to connect the 24x crank and 1x cam sensors and then find an adapter harness to extend the crank sensor from the rear of the block to the front and relocate the one wire ls1 sensors to the side of the block.

Right now the car is running great without any audible knock but I am not confident with my base spark map and I don't have the LS1 knock sensors hooked up because I have not found a good place to mount them that won't contact my headers. I am afraid that I would not hear the knock as the exhaust is a little loud.

Has anyone found a good solution for this combo?

Is there an adapter so I can run the two wire LS2 sensors in the factory location instead of the single wire LS1 sensors? :confused:
Did u ever figure this out I'm in same place u are .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts