Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As long as you get you computer tuned for the injector size you drop in you will be good...ls1/lq4 ran the same style injectors.

Great thank you - so they are physically the same size injector? They're going to fit in the rail and manifold and all that good stuff?

I think I read somewhere that they used different connectors but since I have the fbody harness I should be good to go.

New to Gen III engines and i'm in parts ordering stage so I will have a lot of newbie questions that I will be asking if I cannot find the answers using searches

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
The height may be different too. LS2 injectors are shorter than LS1. If the injectors you run are taller, you can put a spacer under the mounting tab on the fuel rail, shorter... you'll have to modify the fuel rail or run aftermarket rails.
They have slightly different O-rings as well. You'll need to run the O-ring for the injector the intake your running was made for.
Lots of injectors can be made to work for these intakes/rails/harnesses (including Ford). Just get the right data & your good to go. The LS2 injectors are USCAR or EV6, I believe the LS1 are EV1. Who knows though; the FAST injectors off the GTO may be EV1 and were run with adapters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.