Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to go to lowes today to pick up some molding and other stuff and couldn't believe what I saw. An employee riding all around the parking lot dragging the lumber carts with his left hand and looking like an accident waiting to happen. Liability issue??

·
Stop criminal amnesty
2,492 Posts
Had to go to lowes today to pick up some molding and other stuff and couldn't believe what I saw. An employee riding all around the parking lot dragging the lumber carts with his left hand and looking like an accident waiting to happen. Liability issue??

What are you the Obama gestapo...or worse yet some corporate suckass...:smt110

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Look's like a older guy,at least he is out working.More than i can say for some in this country.Bad thing is he should be retired,but he has to work so he can afford to support the low lifes.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
How do you know that some jackass didn't drag the thing a mile down the road and left it in a ditch and buddy went to get it? There is nothing wrong with working smarter not harder. Atleast the guy isn't sitting on his butt leaching off society draqwing a gov't check.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
One thing I notice at work if I attempt to lift something dangerously heavy incorrectly, or do something that involves a shitload of physical effort, my coworkers disappear; safety won't say shit. But, if I go get a forklift or use an overhead crane, 15 motherfuckers pop out of the woodwork to read me the riot act, check my licenses, and ask for my medical card. And to the OP, the liability would the same if the man hurt his back or slipped on oil moving the cart without the scooter.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts