Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
sweet! will anyone else be making any exhibition passes? Trying to get done now so we can run the L/S class at the upcomming events.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Yeah, that was Danny, Nice going man. I believe his name is spelled Lowry an mine is Lowery, FYI.
No relation (he is a Ford guy, LOL) but well done and very cool to be in the middle of a national event.
Planning on hitting the Unleashed series.
Oh and thanks for the kind words , guys....were working on it!

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Yeah, that was Danny, Nice going man. I believe his name is spelled Lowry an mine is Lowery, FYI.
No relation (he is a Ford guy, LOL) but well done and very cool to be in the middle of a national event.
Planning on hitting the Unleashed series.
Oh and thanks for the kind words , guys....were working on it!
Hurry up im ready to crew,hee,hee!;)

·
Registered
365 Posts
We had a great day today at the final of the Summer Nationals. Danny Lowry amazed the crowd and NHRA with a 4.36 pass with the front wheels in the air the full 1/8 mile right down the pike like a arrow.
NHRA asked us just how fast will these cars run. We stated that was a real light tune up they will run alot faster than that. We have a video coming shortly you guys need to listen to the crowds reaction to the pass. They were freaking out.
Guys we are really working Hard to show this sport to the racing world. The TV shows that will be produced at these events will be like no other. The shows will feature the racers and race teams not just cars going down the track with un known faces.
Register Now before its to late they are filling up fast and we need the racers that have built this sport to be in those shows. Not just guys jumping in just to be on TV. This deal was built around each and every one of you. It would be sad for you not to be there and no one get to see the real and true outlaws of the sport.

Video of pass

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
MAYBE THEY WILL LET A CAPSLOCK IN! :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
We are working hard for a Mini Scooter class for you to be involved. Duck has shown interest in being your crew chief. Good to see you out at the Unleashed Booth this weekend

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
I HAD A BLAST JOHNNY .....EVEN THOUGH I WAS UNDER THE WEATHER A LITTLE....THE UN-LEASHED GIG IS GONNA ROCK.....NOW WHERE IS MY TODD BERRY SPONSORSHIP? :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts