Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Super Moderator
20,516 Posts
Is it possible that the 4 tang spring retainer was forgotten which locates the press reg spring on the PR valve?
What happens to line pressure when you rev the motor.
What was the transmission condition before installing the brake, did you disassemble and inspect the pump when doing the trans mods.

Talk to you soon ,Hutch

· Super Moderator
20,516 Posts
If you are refering to the pressure regulator valve be careful not to mix them up. If you put a solid regulator in an early pump that should take the regulator with a balance hole in it , that will make a huge mess when you start it. It will not regulate and likely break the pump.
Email me what you have and some decriptions and i'll see what I can do.

Take care ,Hutch

· Super Moderator
20,516 Posts
I put together a plate diagram for you .
If you need it to modify what you have ,let me know .
Try the 10" first , then you will have some really good data to get the proper nitrous converter perfect the first time although I would actually want to see a 9" converter in the car when you make the switch if need be.

Take care ,Hutch

· Super Moderator
20,516 Posts
Great to hear. Im sure if you looked at the parts closely compared to the pictures you have ,you'll know what the problem was. Glad to hear they looked after it for you.
Hopefully now you can get out and test before it gets cold.

Take care ,Hutch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.