Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
OP is unhinged yet again. Hey Jim......I bet you'll have no problem cashing the check you get from the bail out. Right?
Mine is going to spend as easily as yours is.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,187 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
I'm not getting a check shit for brains. However no matter how much you hate Trump, like a typical leftist hypocrite....... you'll gladly take the bailout money.

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Actually started January 6th, but then you knew that, and LIED again......is that all you can do is LIE?
And yet, here we are ----- the USA has the MOST CONFIRMED cases of coronavirus of all Western countries.

That's some leadership, right there!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Democratic counties are exponentially more diseased than Republican counties.

Fine, a democratic constitute of left tells her tale. Mine is different.

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'm not getting a check shit for brains. However no matter how much you hate Trump, like a typical leftist hypocrite....... you'll gladly take the bailout money.
So flustered you quoted me twice, huh

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
More evidence of you being an unhinged bernie bro. How does it feel to see your boy get fucked twice in a row now? What’s hilarious is his talking points and promises about bringing down the “big banks” yet then let himself get fucked and then endorsed the individual who was solely responsible in fucking him over. Why do bernie bros willfully bend over and take it up the ass?
Now that bernzie is a fading memory, probably will be dead before 2024, who is a Wrongtard voting for?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,187 Posts
Never go full butthurt little bitch horntard

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,187 Posts
:ROFLMAO:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts