Registered
68,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wash, rinse, and repeat !

·
Registered
68,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why do trumphumpers, still, defend the indefensible?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
79,496 Posts
SENSITIVE LITTLE PUSS MAN...CRYING ON THE INTERNET..ABOUT THE BAD ORANGE MAN....HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
68,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Old enough to not allow myself to by conned by the TV Entertainer from New York.

Your hero wants credit for things he's failed at. The one 'good' thing he did was back in late January when he banned any non US citizen, traveling from China, to enter the USA.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
79,496 Posts
SORRY BRO...BUT YOURE BRAIN DEAD...AMD I WONT WASTE MY OWN TIME..TRYING TO GET YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT...FALL ON YOUR SWORD

·
Registered
68,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Face it, you have nothing because your hero has failed the country, with regards to Coronavirus, starting Feb 1, 2020

·
Registered
68,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, trump's your hero.

·
Registered
24,022 Posts
Old enough to not allow myself to by conned by the TV Entertainer from New York.

Your hero wants credit for things he's failed at. The one 'good' thing he did was back in late January when he banned any non US citizen, traveling from China, to enter the USA.
and issued a china travel advisory in early January...……….SIX days horner, just SIX days

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
79,496 Posts
ITS A LAWNMOWER WITH THE DECK REMOVED

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
OP is unhinged yet again. Hey Jim......I bet you'll have no problem cashing the check you get from the bail out. Right?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts