Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems to be happening to alot of us these days.......came in off the farm after lunch and found my 17 1/2 yr. old dachshund Mollie passed away in the back yard...........She lived a great life and had all the vets amazed at her longevity, had her since she was 6 weeks old, rode in the truck with me every day.........sure gonna miss her. RIP Mollie see ya at the Rainbow Bridge.............:( JB

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
that sucks man, sorry to hear it!

·
Jesus Built My Hotrod.
3,975 Posts
Wow...sorry to hear that. She sure had a good run and I guess you can be thankful she wasn't sick.

17+ years is a long time...hope you can find room for a new buddy when you're ready.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Sorry to hear this buddy.
Condolances from the wife and I, and our furry kids.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Condolences, very bad day when I had to put down my 15 year old Doxie.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
So sorry for your loss, I shed more tears over the loss of my K-9 Shepherd than the loss of my ex. Sucks to lose such loyalty and unconditional love.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Sorry to here it ...i have a 7 year old dapple.....my kids wouldnt know what to do

·
Registered
38,394 Posts
Sorry to hear. Got one 14 1/2 years old and fading. It's coming soon; never easy. I've buried a lot of friends.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Sorry to heat that brother. I think my 11 year old Rottie's days are winding down soon. I dread the day. Hope you're doing ok.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Sorry for your loss... She's in doggie heaven looking down on you and your family

·
Registered
452 Posts
Got one 12 1/2yo dying of liver cancer. I feel for ya RIP

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
at least she went peacefully... sorry to hear this

1 - 20 of 62 Posts