Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to do anything with my UDXbs3 dash since i lost/can't find my Datalink2 disc? I wanted to try and change some stuff on it and realized i have no clue where the disc was and haven't used it for 3years...is it possible to get a new one or unlock the software so i can mess around with it?

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i downloaded that, and it keeps telling me i don't have permission or something. i gotta check it out tomorrow to see exactly what it says.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
When you install it make sure you select UDX and VNET. When you first open it, it will ask for a license disk, you dont have one for the UDXBS3 so just select demo mode. Go to File>Open Car Configuration and on the left select VNET and then on the right select UDXBS3. Then connect to your dash, go to Edit>Read VNet Config.

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I got hook up to the dash. I want to try to fix my fuel pressure display. No matter what max it will read on my dash is 19.9. It's in the upper left corner, is there a max number that upper left corner can display?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a system on my test bench so I tried what you have setup and I got 19.9 too.

Then I changed the display to zero decimals and it worked correctly.
Ill give that a try, thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It worked, thanks for the help guys!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
412 Posts
Try and fix your voltage while your at it.

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Try and fix your voltage while your at it.
I tried, just reads 15 instead of 15.8. I'm gonna try to figure that out tomorrow. O yeah spun a bearing!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 10 of 10 Posts