Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fucking people man. RIP

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/26521033/detail.html

WALLED LAKE, Mich. -- Local 4 has learned that a police officer and another person were killed during a shooting at Glenwood and Maple roads near the Commerce Township border.Police have not said which department the officer was from.The Walled Lake Police Department and Oakland County Sheriff's Office are investigating the shooting.The Oakland County Sheriff's Special Investigation Unit and forensic lab are investigating also.A Sheriff's Office spokesman said a news conference for the shooting will be held at 10 p.m. Monday.Stay with Local 4 News and ClickOnDetroit.com for updates to this developing story.

The officer was from Livonia and surveilling a suspected home invasion suspect.:(

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
At this rate we will have another 30% increase this year.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
An officer was killed execution style the other day in Lakewood, NJ.

Very Sad!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Prayers go out to another fallen Comrade, his family, and friends

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
RIP officer! Sad to think my dad was an officer and glad he's still with my family
Had a few incident himself. And for some reason, I still wouldn't mind joining the force.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
I knew this man. A real shocker when we found out. I dread having to see his brothers and sisters. A real good guy.

·
Registered
20,309 Posts
R.I.P.-seems like the quality of humans keeps getting worse in this country-be careful out there
seems every few days were reading about this-need to send a message to future gunman, street justice-trouble is they investigate why the gunmans head fell off on the way to the police station

·
Registered
587 Posts
I live in Walled Lake, this is about a mile away. Isnt it odd that the Walled Lake Pd, nor any community leaders, have not said anything about this? Anytime something happens in this town they clam up and dont say shit. They like to pretend that we are immune from this kind of stuff. I think its incredibly disrespectful for someone from the police dept, or the city to not get in front of all the news trucks that were here last night, and at least pay their respects to a fallen police officer.

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Fucking people man. RIP

WALLED LAKE, Mich. -- Local 4 has learned that a police officer and another person were killed during a shooting at Glenwood and Maple roads near the Commerce Township border.Police have not said which department the officer was from.The Walled Lake Police Department and Oakland County Sheriff's Office are investigating the shooting.The Oakland County Sheriff's Special Investigation Unit and forensic lab are investigating also.A Sheriff's Office spokesman said a news conference for the shooting will be held at 10 p.m. Monday.Stay with Local 4 News and ClickOnDetroit.com for updates to this developing story.

The officer was from Livonia and surveilling a suspected home invasion suspect.:(
RIP....I work in the same department as his wife....terrible news....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Fucking people man. RIP

"NO" disrespect to the falling officer and my prayers go out to his family, but this had nothing to do with Detroit and it's F*** up how people now days have NO respect for the law with my sister being a Detroit Police officer I'm scared for her every day she puts on that uniform.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
"NO" disrespect to the falling officer and my prayers go out to his family, but this had nothing to do with Detroit and it's F*** up how people now days have NO respect for the law with my sister being a Detroit Police officer I'm scared for her every day she puts on that uniform.
I said metro Detroit. The criminals are moving in all directions out of Detroit proper. It is eye opening.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts