Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate this shit. freezing my ass off in the garage. trying to get my heater tuned up and ready to go. using my heat gun to stay warm. then out of no where i hear a loud cracking and my front tree decided it wants to lay down. while im out looking my neighbors tree fall wtf. this suck rant over :mad:

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,860 Posts
A tree must of fallen by me an took the power lines out..im with out power..hopefuly these fuckers fix it before the ufc fights come on tonight..

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
i hate this shit. freezing my ass off in the garage. trying to get my heater tuned up and ready to go. using my heat gun to stay warm. then out of no where i hear a loud cracking and my front tree decided it wants to lay down. while im out looking my neighbors tree fall wtf. this suck rant over :mad:
I went out this morning to check on my new car and come home to find a nice size branch across my driveway where I was parked earlier. Lucky I didn't sit home all morning. Got a fire going now.

·
Bracket racer
5,194 Posts
Quick change in temps must be freezing the inside of them and causing them to crack.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,860 Posts
Just came to my uncles house to get some heat..he lost power not even 10 mins after i showed up..roads are shit an im standing on his porch.about ever 2mins im hearing trees snap an seeing branchs come down..tonight will be bad forsure

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts