Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we went for a bike ride early this morning for a couple of hours, It's been hot out so when we got back i wanted to give the pets water & food. As i go around the corner in the back yard i notice a bunch of fur or hair on the ground, Come to find out some predator must've taken our Rabbit :smt076 Dammit maybe one of the local coyote's got it :confused:

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Sorry to hear that Mike. It sucks losing a "Pet" member of the Family Dude! See Ya....Steve

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
That sucks man. Had pet rabbits when I was a kid, and a dog/coyote chewed through the pen and ate them all. Can't have 'nuthin :)

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,813 Posts
Just saying...........

RABBIT STEW
1 (2 1/2 to 3 lb.) rabbit, cut up
6 peeled, sm. white onions
1 1/2 c. diced celery
4 1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 qts. boiling water
2 c. diced carrots
2 c. diced potatoes
1/2 c. flour
3/4 c. cold water
1 tbsp. chopped parsley
Wash and dry cleaned rabbit. Place in kettle with next 6 ingredients. Cover; simmer 2 hours or until rabbit is tender. Add potatoes; blend flour and water. Stir into stew. Cook until thickened and add parsley.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Just saying...........

RABBIT STEW
1 1/2 c. diced celery
4 1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 qts. boiling water
2 c. diced carrots
2 c. diced potatoes
1/2 c. flour
3/4 c. cold water
1 tbsp. chopped parsley
Wash and dry cleaned rabbit. Place in kettle with next 6 ingredients. Cover; simmer 2 hours or until rabbit is tender. Add potatoes; blend flour and water. Stir into stew. Cook until thickened and add parsley.

Fuckin figures...............................................

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Hate to here about your pet man, so sorry.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
So we went for a bike ride early this morning for a couple of hours, It's been hot out so when we got back i wanted to give the pets water & food. As i go around the corner in the back yard i notice a bunch of fur or hair on the ground, Come to find out some predator must've taken our Rabbit :smt076 Dammit maybe one of the local coyote's got it :confused:
really ..... i didnt peg you as a rabbit kind of person

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,813 Posts
Just sent them $1000. Thanks Alot for the link Brother! :cool: Have a great week!
My goldfish that I won at the county fair is floating belly up. It's still alive cause I can see it's tail wiggle every now and then.

Can ya help a brother out ?

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
My goldfish that I won at the county fair is floating belly up. It's still alive cause I can see it's tail wiggle every now and then.

Can ya help a brother out ?
Send me your P-Pal & I will help a Brother out! (Even though your loaded!) We cant have that little Dude floating belly up every "Now & Then" :cool:

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Steve, send his info. to me too, I'll help him OUT too!... ;););););)
LOL! Thanks Donny! I knew I could count on you Dude!!! Hope all is well...Later! :cool:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Bummer Mike,

we had a hawk swoop through our back yard one thanksgiving, got about an inch from getting our cat.

Bob

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
RIP bunny, my sister had one when we were growing up. It thought our basset hound that was a puppy at the time was a sexy girl(or guy I guess lol) bunny, and would chase him around humping him. The poor dog was really weird-ed out.

·
On the roller...
15,867 Posts
Just saying...........

RABBIT STEW
1 1/2 c. diced celery
4 1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 qts. boiling water
2 c. diced carrots
2 c. diced potatoes
1/2 c. flour
3/4 c. cold water
1 tbsp. chopped parsley

Yeah, because coyotes make stew... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts