Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guy calling himself "fat across America" is trying to ride to lose weight. I don't know whether to love it or hate it. Me, I just would'a rode around town and STFU

On the down side, why does every God Dammed personal issue HAVE to be national noose?

(O' course he has a blog and "go fund me")

On the up side, I give him creds for trying SOMETHING

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,400 Posts
Just like these phucks I see posting daily about how they are eating healthy this or just finished "XXX" tough mother fucker workout at 6am. Big fucking deal dick bags. Like keeping healthy is really all that hard.

·
Registered
21,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
J Like keeping healthy is really all that hard.
Actually it turns out "it is." I was never overweight in my life, and have always had an "active" job. Now, at 67, I have severe osteo / joint/ arthritic related issues. No idea what I can do, could do, or would have done to prevent it.

My father and his father both had bad joint problems, as well.

·
Elite Member
13,818 Posts
Tires look like they are struggling ! Needs to put the seat up a few ''.

I bet while he is mindlessly pedaling all he thinks about is laying on the couch with a couple gallons of ice cream and a pizza.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Good for him. At least he's doing something. Does he need to call attention to it? Maybe, maybe not. He probably thinks that if he is successful, he can inspire other obese people to work toward changing themselves. Hopefully, he does. If I were in the giving mood, I'd probably be far more likely to give to his cause than 99.9% of the other Go Fund Me causes.

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
A dude that just got out of jail told me that if that guy really wants ta lose weight, all he has to do is have somebody lock him up in an eff. apartment with no food or drink in it and feed him "County Jail" food for at least 6 months or longer!

The dude tried to Bet me that the pounds would melt off his fat ass fast!!

He, He!!

Bet the fat would melt right off too!!

pdq67

·
Registered
21,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd probably be far more likely to give to his cause than 99.9% of the other Go Fund Me causes.
Yup. Some some dick on CL the other day, "want's a tractor or backhoe to fix up?" Yeh. OK, here's my tractor, I've got a couple grand in it YOU can just take it for free. NOT!!

·
Registered
29,240 Posts
I saw a guy almost that heavy pushing his bike (loaded with saddle bags) on a rural road at least 10 miles to the nearest town in 100+degree afternoon sun.
I pulled over to see if he was OK.
He said he was rinding from Canada to South America (he was already in So cal), I asked how much weight he had lost so far, he said "almost 20 lbs" after a couple months riding.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,400 Posts
Its a start, but he has a long way to go. He should lift weights as well 3x per week
He needs to supplement his milk shakes with a salad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts