Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
King of all Assclowns
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah same here, one of my buddies went to the astros game today and he said there were illegals up there around the ballpark tryin to get people to boycott the diamondbacks by not going to the game in houston...how much fucking sense does that make?

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
SOL is sun in spanish
so wouldnt it be LOS SOL?

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I have no idea what you are all talking about. lol.

On the NASCAR deal, most fans down here in Alabama would love to see a rebel flag on the roof of all the cars "General Lee" style. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
32,410 Posts
I let the Suns know that one of the charitable organizations I support won't be buying blocks of 100 tickets at a time anymore.
I don't do business with organizations that support and condone breaking laws.... and openly flaunt that position on TV and in the media.
If they thought getting into the middle of this would help them sell tickets? They need to come to the understanding that it will hurt them. If they in fact are trying to make a political statement? They it needs to hurt them double.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have no idea what you are all talking about. lol.

On the NASCAR deal, most fans down here in Alabama would love to see a rebel flag on the roof of all the cars "General Lee" style. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
I was just about to say something about Telledega.. Beat me to it. LOL.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts