Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those that loved the show, it's back!

But the name has been changed to Rusted Development.

Don't know why.... don't care. Everything is the same except for the show's name.

Damn good show and Rick Dore builds some kickass customs.

This was the re-named show's first build..................

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Not a bad show ! They do nice work but it is just another show that over prices the cars that need work and make it harder to get the classics out of the barns and yards at a reasonable price:(

·
Registered
781 Posts
That Ford was a pretty cool build! I would have really liked to see them redo the flathead...

I like the premise of the show but I also understand that like most of these shows there is a lot of manufactured drama and stories.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
From what I've seen on that show they're business model looks like a loosing proposition.

They find a guy with a back yard full of cars, offer to totally restore one of the cars in the yard for free. The LCH gets to keep all of the rest of the cars.

From the show's I watched the LCH ended up loosing money as the other cars they got to keep from the deal turned out to be worth less than they thought. Then the car they restored ended up costing way more than then estimated.

I'm sure the cable channel pays them a fair amount of money otherwise I can't see how they stay in business. FTR I don't mind watching the show as like all of the other car shows, its sometimes interesting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts