Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Nice to hear this about my home track! But worked his way from the bottom???????? I've Known Billy since back before the Mullet days LOL!!!!! he's never been at the bottom of anything.....he was announcing races since the very early 80's and couple that with his dads guidance he had no other option but success!!!! He's also a Veegan now! No More Meat!!! Congrats Billy and Staff!!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice to hear this about my home track! But worked his way from the bottom???????? I've Known Billy since back before the Mullet days LOL!!!!! he's never been at the bottom of anything.....he was announcing races since the very early 80's and couple that with his dads guidance he had no other option but success!!!! He's also a Veegan now! No More Meat!!! Congrats Billy and Staff!!
OH Shit I hope he's still a Republican or we'll have nothing to talk about while I'm eatting a TBone :p

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Yes Billy went vegan and has slimmed down a bunch . One thing that is not mentioned about the huge points meet last year was the amount of free tickets that were given away ala ADRL for this event . Not ragging on him for doing it , you have to get them there so they can buy something ! .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts