Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to relocate to Florida. I'm looking at the Gainesville, Ocala, Leesburg area or 50 mile radius thereof. I do not want to be in Orange County. I've been applying on line for a few weeks now and thought maybe someone on the bullet may be able to help.

I've been in the automotive field for many years, I would consider my customer service and selling skills as excellent. I have many years of experience with putting together estimates, selling tires, wheels, service, parts, inventory, p&l, money handling, human resources.

I will be in Leesburg Florida the second weekend in Feb. to move my mother down and will be there for approx. a week. I may be able to come sooner for a interview if the right offer is presented. Thanks

·
Aviation Section
25,694 Posts
You are looking to live in the right areas of the State in my opinion, I love the Gainesville area and it will be simular to where you are coming from with better summers and milder winters. Dave

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are looking to live in the right areas of the State in my opinion, I love the Gainesville area and it will be simular to where you are coming from with better summers and milder winters. Dave
I thought so, and most of the popular tourist attractions are 1-2 hours away. I would like to keep it small town/out in country. I dont mind commuting 30-50 miles for work.. Thanks for the info.

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
If you end up in Ocala, tell me. PM me if you have specific questions. Did I mention year round racing!

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
Like all cities, they have their ups and downs. Crime rate is about as safe as a city in Florida gets. As for schools, they are above average for Florida; with the caveat of us being ranked forty something of the 50 states. As for areas, do you plan to live in Ocala proper, rural area or what. Stay away from Marion Oaks and Silver Springs Shores. They represent everything wrong with the state. Other wise, you can do pretty well with some simple help and research. Let me know if you need a Realtor, I have one who has been great to me and my wife. Call me if you want 352-553-5208

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like all cities, they have their ups and downs. Crime rate is about as safe as a city in Florida gets. As for schools, they are above average for Florida; with the caveat of us being ranked forty something of the 50 states. As for areas, do you plan to live in Ocala proper, rural area or what. Stay away from Marion Oaks and Silver Springs Shores. They represent everything wrong with the state. Other wise, you can do pretty well with some simple help and research. Let me know if you need a Realtor, I have one who has been great to me and my wife. Call me if you want 352-553-5208
I will give you a call once I get a few things figured out. I can't make the move until I have a job offer and who knows when or where that will be. I hate to waste your time until I know something concrete. Thanks for all your help so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts