Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best price $ i found on Samsung UN75HU8550 75-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV was $5400
Anybody know of a better deal on this tv ?

·
Registered
20,012 Posts
That TV is around $4k in the states. They're imported, why is it so much more up there?

Are you sure you want the 3D. It's an expensive option.
I had to have it and watched it once.:razz:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

Same here! Watched 2 movies in 3D and said the heck with it!

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Google broken today? Or did you just start this thread so you could tell everyone you are buying a big TV?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
3-d overated, same as smart, smart is a rip-off go computer to tv with hdmi forget smart.

Dave...

Same here! Watched 2 movies in 3D and said the heck with it!

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Ya! That's my thought's too!!!!!
We looked at the 4K TV's several months ago and found that the 8000 series LED were much clearer when watching 1080 or 720 movies and TV shows. I guess that's the reason they are about the same price. 4K looks awesome but as many people told me on this site.. Cable or satellite aren't even 1080p yet and it will be many years before 4K comes live on TV.. The videos were very limited at the time.. but I am sure they have plenty more..

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
We looked at the 4K TV's several months ago and found that the 8000 series LED were much clearer when watching 1080 or 720 movies and TV shows. I guess that's the reason they are about the same price. 4K looks awesome but as many people told me on this site.. Cable or satellite aren't even 1080p yet and it will be many years before 4K comes live on TV.. The videos were very limited at the time.. but I am sure they have plenty more..
Thank's,It's one of those deals where you learn as you go what u might want and need.
Just trying to get some feedback what some of u guy's delt with!

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Samsung will not cover TV's from many of these "buy very cheap but you must buy our warranty for $400 to $700" places!!!

Just a heads up to anyone who mail orders from these sites that sell $1000 cheaper..
"This product is a brand new with a full, USA, manufacturer warranty."

;)

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Listen to this man!

Also avoid 3d.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
"This product is a brand new with a full, USA, manufacturer warranty."

;)
You may want to note that Samsung is not in the US...

You, my friend, are the reason these places stay in business!!

You should buy one.. and get pestered into buying the warranty from the.. then having to make a claim.. where you will spend $500 in shipping charges.. LOL

Not hard to spot a Ford guy sucker!! :p:p

1 - 20 of 92 Posts