Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
4,950 Posts
beebemotorsports said:
lets see that makes

yellow olds not running
monty yellow camaro not running
your buddie yellow camaro not running

PURPLE CARS ROCK :supz:
LOST: Purple 1970's D/R Nova last seen in 2003 Orlando Flordia at Race Rock Cafe. If anybody know the where abouts of this car please contact Beebe Motorsports :smt005 :smt005

BLACK CARS ROCK!! ask your suburban it know's who Boss!!!!! :twisted:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,666 Posts
beebemotorsports said:
lets see that makes

yellow olds not running
monty yellow camaro not running
your buddie yellow camaro not running

PURPLE CARS ROCK :supz:
you better leave that cheville in the yellow primer if you dont want to look at it like the purple nova (last seen in one peice at race rock fla. 2003)now parts of the old" rockin purple" nova scatterd all over south eastern mich. :-D
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,666 Posts
hey justin I run a stock 400 block I've been runing it for 6 years now i've sprayed it for 2 years now and it still looks good inside my car has gone 9.43 at 140.88mph(275 shot of nos)at 3490 lbs. just haveyour block checked out good. ps don't pay ant attn. to beebe (his car looks like a twinke right now and he secretly loves yellow) :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,950 Posts
81 olds said:
ps don't pay ant attn. to beebe (his car looks like a twinke right now and he secretly loves yellow) :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
I hear it's going to be sponsored by Hostess when it come out!! :smt005

I think Beebe just got a new Nic name "Twinke"

Man I'm betting after he reads this my car will fit into a 5 gal bucket :oops:
 

· God Bless America
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
85Camaro said:
Chuck L. said:
You Guys are having way to much Fun :p
Kinda like you and the Shark on the First Fri of every month!! :-D

Does the shark get to file for unemployment in the off season? :-D

Free box of Hostess snack cakes with every CM 10 pt cage at Beebe Motorsports :smt005
Yum Hostess

In the Off Season the Shark does Snow Dances to keep in Shape.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Ford= Phucker Only Runs Downhill
Ford= First OUT race Day
Ford= Phucking Owner Really Dumb


STP= Stop Those Pistons
NAPA= Never Any Parts Available

:-D Just messing with you Ford guys. Shark is pretty bad!
 

· Empress
Joined
·
1,928 Posts
You guys know that Mr. Beebemotorsports does like Hostess.

You don't think he keeps himself looking as lovely as he does by not liking Hostess. :lol:
 

· BYE-BYE RACING
Joined
·
1,468 Posts
81 olds said:
hey justin I run a stock 400 block I've been runing it for 6 years now i've sprayed it for 2 years now and it still looks good inside my car has gone 9.43 at 140.88mph(275 shot of nos)at 3490 lbs. just haveyour block checked out good. ps don't pay ant attn. to beebe (his car looks like a twinke right now and he secretly loves yellow) :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
FILL IT I HAVE RUN ONE AND SPRAYED IT FOR 3 YEARS WITH 275 SHOT AT 3150lbs ET 9.10 AT 150 WITH STEEL DARTS SP HEADS LAST TIME OUT 9.35 AT 146 WITH B/F/G AT 3450lbs stock sp 350 shot
 
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top