Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
34,878 Posts
Justin, the only blocks that are raised cam and spread rail, are the Iron Eagle Dart block, and the Rocket GM Block.... the bowtie blocks, and the Dart Little M blocks are all standard dimensions....

I would look for a Dart Little M 'Sportsman' block. I think you could find one for around 1200 bucks if you look hard... maybe even cheaper.

Then if you don't want to mess around with small base circle you might consider something around 380 inch engine with 3.5 inch stroke crank something of that nature.... the Smallbase circle really isn't a big deal though... pretty common stuff. You'd be far ahead if you could be a 400+ inch engine.

· Premium Member
34,878 Posts
Well.... you'd be ahead if you had someone else do the short block, or yourself in my opinion. I like the Dart block better than the World block too.

I'm sure the Hardcore crate engines have some good parts in them, but I prefer to stay away from anything that is in a production mode.... if you did get a crate short block from anyone I'd like to see you tear it down completely and measure EVERYTHING.... prior to running it.

Anyhow, keep us posted on your decisions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.