Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
needing some 15X15 or 15X16 or 16X16 rear wheels beadlocks lug pattern 5 X 4.75 style doesn't really matter thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HEY

For the 3rd time..try the classified section

You would be lambasted by now..but you work for Rohe..so take a hint.
PHUCK OFF DICK! everyone else does it .... If you used this forum any you would know that no one really reads or post anything except on trashed or be trashed (for the first and only time) Go find someone else to make feel stupid phuck stick and mind your damn business or be nice thanks have a great day!:smt067

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Go find someone else to make feel stupid phuck stick and mind your damn business or be nice thanks have a great day!:smt067

If you felt stupid from turbowads repremand then you were clearly in the wrong. He mearly pointed out the fact that you think that this part of the site is your personal classified section which it is not. The "For Sale" and "Parts Wanted" section is down toward the bottom of the forums index. Maybe go smear you shit on some other website that would cater to your arrogence. Probably some Ford or Mustang site may be more suitable. Man or Woman you are still a Beotch.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks

If you felt stupid from turbowads repremand then you were clearly in the wrong. He mearly pointed out the fact that you think that this part of the site is your personal classified section which it is not. The "For Sale" and "Parts Wanted" section is down toward the bottom of the forums index. Maybe go smear you shit on some other website that would cater to your arrogence. Probably some Ford or Mustang site may be more suitable. Man or Woman you are still a Beotch.
AHHHH did you not read the post where I said I found it thank you??? Or can you not read ? I told him thanks I said I was new and I found it so thanks to you as well............. He just didn't have to be a smart ass about it. thats all yall have a good weekend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts