Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know about proline, nelson racing, and morris. I live in southern indiana and i am in search of a turbo engine and fab shop. The guys i listed above are a little out of my price range. I just want to hear what you guys have done without going to the exotic performance guys. With all do respect. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Competition Automotive in Brandenburg......

(270) 547-3278

Super Dave is the man !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
HED, Harrells Engine Dyno. I think there in Denton, NC ? He does the engine for Vader and the Dart (Chad).

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
my advice is save the money and teach yourself how to do it... do lots of research and put that money somewhere else in the setup and gain knowledge along the way

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
I know about proline, nelson racing, and morris. I live in southern indiana and i am in search of a turbo engine and fab shop. The guys i listed above are a little out of my price range. I just want to hear what you guys have done without going to the exotic performance guys. With all do respect. thanks in advance.
what type of combination do you plan on running?

Big Block? Small Block? gas or alky?

·
Registered
793 Posts
I use Andy Jensen. He to will make the most with less. I have a 400 sbc with 200cc heads and nothing exotic. Drive it street/strip. It goes 8.50's. Very happy with the motor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts