Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states looking for timing equipment for and 1/8 mile strip. PM me if you have or Know of something.

·
T/S 368E
28,312 Posts

Call US 41, in Morocco, IN. I heard their's is being replaced.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,784 Posts
You can call Englishtown, they had two complete systems, one for their 1/8 mile and one for their 1/4 mile, plus backups. Think the small scoreboards have been sold already, but think the large boards are still there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Contact Mike McCracken at beaver Springs raceway, he has a complete compulink system they removed years ago if you are looking for used. You can reach him on the beaversprings facebook site.

·
Registered
16,220 Posts
3 good leads posted above me and OP has not responded to any of them. The OP must not be looking to hard.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
3 good leads posted above me and OP has not responded to any of them. The OP must not be looking to hard.
He might have found the information he is looking for and doesn't feel the need to respond. OR he might have gotten hit by sticker shock, as even a basic timing system is quite expensive.

·
T/S 368E
28,312 Posts

The US 41 guy said the system they were ordering was $50,000.
It was during a tornado, but I'm pretty sure that's what I heard.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all that have replied. I work a full time job and restoring a track in Douglas Wy. 80 hrs a week leaves little time to check all the forums. Again Thanks for the leads.

·
Registered
16,220 Posts
Thanks to all that have replied. I work a full time job and restoring a track in Douglas Wy. 80 hrs a week leaves little time to check all the forums. Again Thanks for the leads.
I am sure many here would love to see some pics and a story. Self included

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can check us out on facebook. Central Wyoming Motorsports.

We are a non profit organization that approached Converse county and the city of Douglas to let us use the old dragstrip. This year we will run 4 races.

Good news is we found a timing setup locally this morning.

·
T/S 368E
28,312 Posts

The donation site is closed when I tried to help??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts