Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hope it fits better than my Glasstech Fiberglass front clip and doors did. I'm really glad I'm doing the work myself a body shop would have killed me on the man hours to get the fit correct. I would have been better off buying higher end panels and saved myself a lot of time. There is a YB member that makes some high end panels, I'm sure someone will post up his info. For sure if you are paying someone to install the panels pay the extra money for the better parts. JMO

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
Try Hairy Glass or Dan Shoneck.. Both have outstanding quality ... I do glass repair and make things from glass also but im not into the car body panel production ..Yet.. But I have personaly seen almost all the makers products and the two mentioned above would be my first choice......

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
Thats a shame about Glasstech. I remember their parts used to be some nice stuff.

Shannon

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
Contact them and see if they will do it in carbon.... I was using them for a reference bc they obviously have the mold already ..... JE

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Cynergy in Canada does top notch stuff. Yeah its a little spendy but he does custom stuff. If you can get away with a standard style that vfn, glasstek, etc already has a mold for Im sure it will be less expensive. I had to have the front clip redone on my Cadillac and it turned out very nice and I lost 20#.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Cynergy in Canada does top notch stuff. Yeah its a little spendy but he does custom stuff. If you can get away with a standard style that vfn, glasstek, etc already has a mold for Im sure it will be less expensive. I had to have the front clip redone on my Cadillac and it turned out very nice and I lost 20#.

Whew!! Hell, I'd lose more than 20lbs if I had to pay for their products!!!!!! Wouldn't be able to afford food let alone fuel.

LOL!!!! Nice products though!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts