Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides this place,
I am looking for some cheap VHS or DVD of drag racing, anyone know of any or have some 4 sale? I am looking to buy some entertainment of outlaw 10.5,topsportsman, pro mod, anything like this, door cars only, some thing exciting. email me or message me some info

Thanks a bunch, Tom

·
Registered
288 Posts
i was also thinking the same thing, im still watching the fastest street car shootout videos from the early 90s. which are still good by the way!

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damm Jimmy i am on dial up so I can't benifit from it,,,God I wanna see some videos, I miss racing already!!!

Tom

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Tom McDunnah said:
Damm Jimmy i am on dial up so I can't benifit from it,,,God I wanna see some videos, I miss racing already!!!

Tom
Trash the dial up.......I must have 200 hours plus of car stuff.......and Monty on here has chit loads........its worth the cost........maybe we should take up a collection for you :p

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
If your neighbors are cool mix is with them and share the payment. Get a wireless router (around $99.00 and an antenna for around $39.00) and it will cover over 1/4 mile radius from that router. Cable modems are around $50.00 a month.. Get 5 neighbors and thats only $10.00 a month.. Shit get 10 for only 5 a month!!! Im sure thats cheaper than the phone bill.. Im using a d-link router that covers 800 ft from the house..

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMFAO, Jimmy now this maybe interesting, if I can watch videos on here it maybe just worth it, I will consider trashing dial up LOL

No need to take up a collection for me,
whats the best internet server out there to get some thing alot faster?
whats best? Verizon? I this I got that here where I live, ya know wayyy up here in the sticks, LOL

Tom

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
Cable is the fastest and most reliable.. Not sure who your provider is but they will be the best connection overall..

Satellite is second fastest (depending on equipment which costs a ton of money)

DSL is third depending on how far the station is away from home.. Anything past 5,000 feet it becomes slower than dial up..

Phone is forth and worst.. :-D

anyway.. Get cable and get a wireless router so your cheep ass neighbors can have high speed too.. :-D

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great I have a verizon station 2 blocks from me,I'll have to check into the verizon wireless, thanks for the heads up Monty and Jimmy, you guys have been very helpful to me.

Tom

Hey Monty, you heard from Boo lately??

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great Monty
I'll PM you my address and Thanks Wes and Monty for the videos,I'll send um back when I'm done watchin them, Thanks guys

Tom

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
Boo? Who's boo... :-D

If you can avoid wireless from Verizon I would.. Their max download rate is 2Mbps I believe and only works with a PCMCIA computer slots. Unless Verizon has a cable service I am not aware of..

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Boo King!!

Monty, how about satilite I have that for my TV, you know any tricks for that, the satilite

Tom

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
Man I haven't looked at the latest tricks since the silver cards came in. Not sure where all that is at anymore.. I do have 6 football cards I can sell you for cheap... :-D

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I'll take a silver card then,not much on feetball

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah they are just like money, just make sure all the numbers are on it, silver cards are as good as the platinum cards, credit cards that is, LOL

1 - 20 of 46 Posts