Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
End of racing season is approaching and a lot of guys will be upgrading for 2014 season.

I'm in the market for a fresh SB2.2 N/A motor in the 900+ hp range.
I'll check out all leads. Must have top notch components, NO JUNK...

Motor will be checked thoroughly prior to purchase.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Good luck.....They are out there though......gotta find the right guy at the right time selling one! Mine makes those numbers with two carbs......

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
x2 on the location. But Ronnie V in twinsburg Ohio has one, I think. I was just there last week, and said he had SBC for sale, but I dont know for sure if it was a SB2.2, or a little cheif.

here is his contact info, tell him Big Ricky sent you his way.

http://www.vshouseofhorsepower.com/contact.html

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Budget?? I know of 2 1125+hp short deck engines,...is price of any concern??

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have just what your looking for.A complete SB2 440 cu in oil pan to carb...Built by extreme race engines...I also own the Baddest N/A SB 1 carb on da Planet...ask around...even our moderator on this forum HAS FELT THE THUNDER!

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have just what your looking for.A complete SB2 440 cu in oil pan to carb...Built by extreme race engines...I also own the Baddest N/A SB 1 carb on da Planet...ask around...even our moderator on this forum HAS FELT THE THUNDER!
What are the numbers with one carb, and with what intake?

·
Registered
710 Posts
How much are you looking to spend ?
Because you are not going to get a 30k motor for 10k

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I got something along the lines of MR FLEX also have rest of combo to go with it , too. Chavezz

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
End of racing season is approaching and a lot of guys will be upgrading for 2014 season.

I'm in the market for a fresh SB2.2 N/A motor in the 900+ hp range.
I'll check out all leads. Must have top notch components, NO JUNK...

Motor will be checked thoroughly prior to purchase.
What about a new SBX N/A motor that will do 900+....................on pump gas???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts