Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some info on the new 2011 sportage. junk or worth the value? I know they are coming out with a turbo models also.
It's for the wife not me. She has a 03 Expedition now.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
At least it will be a step up from that expedition.

·
Registered
461 Posts
dont buy or take it back.. my aunt bought one and its been in the shop once a week for the last two months... battery keeps dying on it... even after replacing it several times.. and KIA tech has no idea whats doing it.....

·
WHAT NOW ?
16,670 Posts
If your buying it because it's the cheapest pos out there....your going to get what you pay for....A pos.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so i'm guessing it a big no go. We are just looking into getting into a smaller suv. I like the looks of it over any other machine. She always like the Ford Edge but i don't like the looks of them.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
You would prefer a pos KIA over a Ford? Is this because your daddy said Fords suck?
Another useless contribution to the bullet from you.Way to go there.Give yourself a high five.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
, the new sportage is totally different from the older versions, its the same car as the new hyundia tuscon, its actually not a bad car , kia isnt pushing the vehicle much because they are pushing the sorento hard because its bulit in america. if u like u could go buy a ford and pay 5k more for a similiar car with less warranty, and the resale for the new sportage is higher than an escape

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
They're good revenue for the shop I work at. Helps keep us busy!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts