Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buying a car from Spring TX. N. Of Houston just wanted to see if someone wanted to haul it here for me or has any idea what cost might be. Thought someone might have and empty trailer coming this way and might want to make some money or at least have theirgas paid for if they were coming back from around there. Lmk Chip

·
Registered
709 Posts
how soon would you need it brought back? i may have a trip from pittsburgh to texas possibly hauling a car down would have empty trailer on way back and looking to fill it on way back

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how soon would you need it brought back? i may have a trip from pittsburgh to texas possibly hauling a car down would have empty trailer on way back and looking to fill it on way back
I could work around your schedule. pm me price. no. I can txt you at. Might hook up either way as looking at a car in Mt.Pleasant PA also. Might have you just bring it here or close to here on your way Tx.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DUH, Scratch the one part of my reply. Won't have an empty trailer coming this way going to TX. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts