Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I want to thank thank him for loaning me the fuel pump, but would like to get it back to him, so if any of you know him, tell him I'm looking to ship his pump back to him..

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
i thought you said you had zero issues the whole week??

·
DamCoonass
15,311 Posts
i thought you said you had zero issues the whole week??

You shoulda seen him trying to squeeze through tech.

It took him a while.:smt082:smt082

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Just a question cause I`m not sure how this works.

If you borrowed a part off of another competitor, friend or innocent bystander to finish or compete wouldn't you return a brand new item to the lender ?
I don't think it should matter what the condition was at the time the item was borrowed it helped you finish or compete. I know if it was me I would be sending
a new replacement back.

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
Just a question cause I`m not sure how this works.

If you borrowed a part off of another competitor, friend or innocent bystander to finish or compete wouldn't you return a brand new item to the lender ?
I don't think it should matter what the condition was at the time the item was borrowed it helped you finish or compete. I know if it was me I would be sending
a new replacement back.
I am wondering if I will get a new weed eater and mower after I lent mine out...that must be why I gotta chase the guy down to get it back...

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
I am wondering if I will get a new weed eater and mower after I lent mine out...that must be why I gotta chase the guy down to get it back...

Did he use it to compete and win his class in the mower and trimmer nationals ? If so I would be expecting an upgraded model :yawinkle:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Eddie, either way, you are doing the right thing! Kudos

1 - 17 of 17 Posts