Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post any photos of current Nitrous - Pro Mod Headers - like Shannon Jenkins, Mike Castalena, Roy Wasko, Ed Steffy, ect...

Also, any one out there have any corelation data on Racepak EGT vs. O2 sensors.

I saw 8 induvudual O2 sensors on some Pro Mods at Norwalk this past year and am curious if anyone here has seen / worked with this data.

Thanks,
Dale Pittman

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
Ed,

I would guess that most of those folks that are doing the 8 or 10 O2s are using the innovate products. I have talked with them @ length & they are working with all the big teams from NASCAR to the big Mfgs down to weekend warriors like me. thier new toy (http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/st12.php) is gonna be a must have for dyno operators from now on.

AFAIK, the only correlation you can make betwen 8 O2's & 8 EGTS is the % error from hole to hole. there is no direct correlation from an EGT to an O2 concentration. you can get high EGT's from the motor being both lean & fat, O2 wont lie like that.

Bob

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
hey dale,tek headers does most of the pro-mod and ihra prostock stuff out there.i had a set here that mike foulk had built but they did not fit his new car so cut them up for parts, i do have a some closeups of them but they are in my old computers hard drive.if you can wait a few days i will e-mail them to you.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Checked my pictures, and cant really see much as far as headers on a nos motor. Plus I exceeded bandwidth on the picture hosting site too, so it wont allow me to post any pictures.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My earlier post got contaminated by someone. Hope it was a fluke.

Does anyone have contact info for TEK headers.

Or any other place for good Stainless Steel collectors.

Thanks,
Dale

·
Registered
600 Posts
I like the Burns stainless stuff alot, they make some pretty trick mufflers for the street car classes aswell. Shannon Jenkins wicked quick ProOutlaw car is equipped by Burns they have a website at xxx.burnsstainless.com :wink:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bill,

Thanks for the reply. I will call you at your shop tomorrow.

Do you know if Burns makes a non-merged 2 5/8" collector that can have a true 5" outlet. They are telling me that their merged collector outlet diameter is only 4 1/4" - 4 1/2".

Thanks,
Dale

1 - 12 of 12 Posts