Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I’m in the middle of building a new car. 64 Fairlane 25.5. Car is at the chassis shop now. Really thinking about going BBF probably 500-521”, Eliminator block, Trickflow A460 heads on E85. Car will see some street time to local cruise ins. I’m not really sure what direction to go with turbo. Twins or single? Size? Wanting to go EFI, Holley Dominator. Not sure on injector size. Car will have 315’s on it at first, but will probably run some 28’s for local class. I’m only thinking BBF so it can be low boost most of the time and still might get into the high 4’s.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Single wise it would need a Precision Gen2 118mm or a 106 on that hot side. I don't think the new Garrett will carry that much cuin without back pressure problems. Twins opens up a ton of choices depending on intended use and HP goals. I urge you to consider Haltech Elite-2500/2500T or better yet the new Nexus system that is now due to be available July 1. The entire car from engine Management, boost control, chassis sensors, logging to blinkers, headlights, etc can be done with one box. Checkout the thread on this forum a few lines down or go to the Haltech website and search Nexus R5 if you don't see any link to it on the home page. Feel free to PM me for pricing or questions on Haltech and many other products.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Ive been running a twin turbo BBF with twins for years.

Check out my instragram for pictures and DM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I have a similar build going on 25.5 with a a460 headed 572 with 2 s480's 132/T6, Holley Dominator, E85, air to water, Atomizer 245's, 275 Pros, .......been in chassis shop also...forever....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts