Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the old lady are looking to put our money into some investments that can steadily make money, with that being said did you guys hire and investor, just take a chance on something, what is talks money in gold, silver,stocks and give me some steady stocks that you guys are using

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,023 Posts
HOW MUCH MONEY?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Right now Gold and Silver are a good bet. Prices are way down. Been playing with that for 5-6 years. Does not crash like stocks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Coca-Cola (KO), Proctor & Gamble (PG), Boeing (BA), Family Dollar (FDO)...just to name a few. If you've got the money, Fidelity has some really good mutual fund options. If you don't know what you're doing, pay for a Certified Financial Advisor/Planner. The good ones can really steer you down the right path.

·
Back to racing again!
3,343 Posts
You do realize that you are asking for advice on TOBT. Some of the advice could be entertaining.
This. But gold if probably safest. Long term investment? Short term? Daytrading?

I don't use an investment person - I just use eTrade - and do my Due Diligence. But DD takes time.

Shorting is a good option (no pun intended) with the world's climate today also.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
If paper investing is what you want qiut fucking around here and call Craig. He's a well known racer and a hell of a good guy.
R Craig Miller - Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
7414 Hodgson Memorial Drive
Savannah, Georgia 31406
Phone: (912) 351-2322

1 - 20 of 33 Posts