Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a decent roller or possibly a turn key car. I'm around the Toledo area. Please let me know what you have and possibly post a pic or shoot me a pm. Thanks in advance.----Mark

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
I've been looking for a decent roller or possibly a turn key car. I'm around the Toledo area. Please let me know what you have and possibly post a pic or shoot me a pm. Thanks in advance.----Mark
Mark check your PM's as we have an 81' malibu...

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I know where there's a roller you might get cheap.

Call LA Automotive. 419-247-0098

He wanted $5000 for it with a new mild steel cage, ladder bar set up new tin, fuel cell, glass hood, etc...

A guy dropped it off about 4 years ago and never returned for it.

He's in Toledo just off 75.

·
Registered
874 Posts
79 malibu north carolina car 66000 miles turn key all original solid nice car

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have been thinking that im never going to bother with my monte anymore. this post got me thinking. its an 88 mc ss i bought from the original owner back in 96. in jan o1 it went to dan page in nh(john russo and mike janis have worked with him) with the super street rules at the time and a bag of hundreds and i said"go to it"
bickel 4 link all chromolly funny car cage good to 8.50 now. set up for small block and th400 now fully tubbed out back. carbon tubs and very nice aluminum powder coated tin out back. right now its torn down for a redo i never finished. the list is way to long for here. car went 1.27 60ft and [email protected] last time out with the musi 406 on a fogger at 3270#with me in it(i was 275at the time) outlaw radial,farrigno, jason enos can vouch its a pretty good car. cell # is 781-858-2784 darrell
its well worth checking out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
G-body

Thanks for all the posts and replies, I purchased one last night and should have it out by late Oct maybe the halloween classic??? Again just goes to show the power of the Bullet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts